Wanted Monitor Audio RX6 - Black Oak

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by RiChard 18, Jul 7, 2015.

1. RiChard 18

RiChard 18

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi folks,

It's been a while since I posted on here, but would like to express an interest in a pair of Monitor Audio Rx6's in Black Oak. I am not in a desperate rush to buy these, so will bide my time for the right price if interest is shown. I seen a pair go for £365.00 no so long ago here:

https://www.avforums.com/threads/monitor-audio-rx6-rx-centre-rx-1-rxfx.1945144/page-3

I would be looking to pay about the same or a bit more for an immaculate pair. I'm also willing to travel about an hour or so to collect, if not it will have to be delivered.

Thanks,

Richard

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. RiChard 18

RiChard 18

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    weekend bump, I am able to pick up tomorrow or any evenings

3. discover

discover

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +148
    I have a pair in black oak. About 3-4 years old I think but absolutely immaculate as they have remained standing in the exact same position since date of purchase in a smoke, pet and child free home.
    I'll be honest... There's no way I could go anywhere near your price though. Paired with the right amp.. These sound absolutely fantastic and rival speakers that cost 3 or 4 times the price of these.

4. RiChard 18

RiChard 18

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi discover, thank you very much for your reply. Ah I'm sorry but I don't really want to pay a lot more than what ive said, this seems to be the going rate for these atm on here and on ebay. If you change your mind though I will be more than happy to take them off your hands :)