• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Bargain monitor audio RSW12

grims dale

just thought id share my barging. bought this RSW12 with a faulty amp plate just the red light on no sound
i used the point of a sharp knife to scrape the old glue of parts of the circuit board plugged it in and got it working but with a hum unplugged it then plugged it back in again successfully started working not bad as it was for sale locally for £200 and just to add im not using any room correction as don't have the mike for the onkyo TN NR656 that i bought a couple of weeks ago for £50 another barging but as new nothing wrong with it :D

deekay37

just thought id share my barging. bought this RSW12 with a faulty amp plate just the red light on no sound
i used the point of a sharp knife to scrape the old glue of parts of the circuit board plugged it in and got it working but with a hum unplugged it then plugged it back in again successfully started working not bad as it was for sale locally for £200 and just to add im not using any room correction as don't have the mike for the onkyo TN NR656 that i bought a couple of weeks ago for £50 another barging but as new nothing wrong with it :D
Nice bargain on the sub , where did you manage to find that?

grims dale

eBay just up the road from me in Bromley wanted £250 but didn't sell so emailed him and offered
£200 to be honest i would say its better then the Velodyne HGS 15 i had

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom