• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Monitor audio rear speaker help

aerodynamic18

Distinguished Member
guys all i need to know is whats the difference between the monitor audio set of r45 rear speakers and a set of 45hd rears? and would i notice the difference? i really need 4 and i can get 4 of the r45 for the price of a set of 45hd speakers

aerodynamic18

Distinguished Member
the reason i need to know is im going from a 5.1 to a 7.1 setup. i have a set of bipolar rears that i am thinking of getting rid of and replaceing with these. the bipolar ones i have are about 5 yrs old now and are mordant shorts but i need to find stands if i am to use these? so i need to know if im mad to consider this

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom