• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Monitor Audio In-wall CP-WT380 v. Martin Logan Axis/edge

awalner

Novice Member
Hello all,
I am hiring an installer to put in a home theater in my basement. Unfortunatly, I can only do in walls. Through limited auditioning I planned to get Martin logan Axis or edge for LRC. The installer recommended Monitor Audio In-wall CP-WT380 for LR and CTWT240 for the center. The room is 19X19. I will be using these for both music and movies equally. They will be a part of a 7.2.4, BUT I may go just 7.2. I would rather get great performance out of LCR than the 7.2.4 setup The installer and i are on the same page with everything so I do trust him but can i get ANY feed back on the Monitor Audio inwalls. Are they comparable for the MLs. They are half the price but I do like the fact that they are boxed. THank you in advance for any feed back you can give.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom