Monitor Audio i Deck

S

Slickmj

Hi

After looking around for quite a while now, im realy tempted into buying the iDeck for my iPod. I have a few questions though for anyone who owns one.

I have read that the ideck lacks adequate amounts of bass. Is this true, and if anyone has compared them, how does the ideck compare to the bose sounddock.

Thanks

box986

Standard Member
Just ordered my ideck off Amazon for the bargain price of £99.99, all of the reviews I have seen give it top marks, but we shall see, when it arrives next week.

Rich...

Sandy13

I bought mine a few months ago, and paid top dollar then, but I'm very happy with it, the bass is very acceptable, and overall the sound is excellent, but I haven't compared it to anything else, other than a small compact thingy, which was rubbish anyhow.
I would definitely recommend it, especially at Amazons £99.99.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dannius

I'm annoyed now, i've only had mine about 3 weeks and it cost me £179 from Amazon! Oh well, not the first time that sort of thing has happened.

I think considering the dimensions of the i-deck the sound is fantastic, certainly bassy enough for most peoples tastes. And a bit of a steal at £99.

One thing I have noticed though is that ipod nano's don't sit in the i-deck quite right. They slot in fine and the bezel is a nice fit at the sides, but the nano seems to lean forward slightly (about 3-4mm), so when you press buttons on it it kind of leans back into the bezel.

Anyone else got an i-deck and a nano that could comment?

Not sure if it the same for other ipods. Oh, and my wife also has a nano and hers does the same.

dannius

philb said:
how big is this? could you take it away for example?

A bit big to take away with you in my opinion, it's the size of a small micro system.

Can anyone who has an i-deck and a nano answer my above query regarding how the nano fits in the bezel? Sandy13?

Sandy13

dannius said:
A bit big to take away with you in my opinion, it's the size of a small micro system.

Can anyone who has an i-deck and a nano answer my above query regarding how the nano fits in the bezel? Sandy13?
Hi dannius,

My iPod Nano fits perfectly, there is no leaning forward at all. I agree with your answer, that it's not a portable item, and would say it's every bit as good, in fact better, than a micro system.

Cheers,

Sandy.

pablodablo

Standard Member
Re: Monitor Ideck for Ipod - £99.99 @ Amazon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:clap: :clap: :clap: bought. delivered and enjoying
crackin value at £90 incl post