Wanted Monitor audio gold series GXFX or GSFX

ghentlan

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, I thought I had a wanted ad already for these but cant' find it. I'm after a pair of GSFX or GXFX in piano black to finish a matching set. Currently using RSFX in walnut so really needs to be the gold series and the right colour to make it worth switching. Let me know what you have - thank you!

MilanoChris

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, I might have a pair of Gold FX for sale soon, where are you located and how much are you looking to spend?

They would come boxed, I need to check on manuals. I'd say 8.5/10 condition, they have some small marks almost like swirl marks but you can't see unless you're right next to them.

I'm considering selling me 5.1 package so I have the same gen Gold 300's, W15 and centre potentially available. I've attached pics of the FX's which I've just taken without prep and in poor lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_3373.jpeg
    IMG_3373.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3374.jpeg
    IMG_3374.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3377.jpeg
    IMG_3377.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3378.jpeg
    IMG_3378.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3379.jpeg
    IMG_3379.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3380.jpeg
    IMG_3380.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 37

ghentlan

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, this come up so rarely that I'm not sure of a fair price TBH. The ones I found on FB were £375 (but missing one grill) and the last sale on ebay was £480. So I'm hoping somewhere in that range

ghentlan

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Reaction score
OK, if I'm way off I guess it will need to be the older GSFX or I stick with Silvers. There's another guy looking for 4th gen, not sure if these or suitable or you saw that one. Thanks for reaching out though.

MilanoChris

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reaction score
Where are you located and would you be willing to pickup from Gloucester? Or meet somewhere? As I’d prefer that if we can come to an arrangement on price.

ghentlan

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Reaction score
I'm out in Essex, so a long way to go (3.5h roughly). But it sounds like we are quite away on price - what would you be willing to drop to? This is a bit of a vanity change so can't justify spending too much.

MilanoChris

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, apologies for the late reply. My Sonos Arc arrived today and it's exceeded my expectations. I'm moving house and the new living room is a bit on the small side hence I'm downsizing my 5.1 setup and selling the rears (plus centre and sub) and going the full Sonos route. Otherwise it'll look like Stonehenge in the living room! I'm keeping the 300's to put in the kitchen with the rest of my hifi.

So I will have the rears for sale 100%. Would you be able to offer £500? I'd have to work out the postage on top.

snowinokinawa

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
bump, still looking
My friend located here in Australia, 1 hr drive away has a pair of the previous gen Piano Black GSFX speakers available, however one is faulty. The speaker was dropped caused a dent on one of the corners. As a result she’s told me the bottom two switches are stuck and do not move and the speaker is not working. The other speaker is in perfect condition and works perfectly. I’m not sure if this helps you or not, but if you’d like some help acquiring these I’d be happy to assist. She’s got zero experience with hifi and her ex left her with the speakers. If they interest as is I could purchase them from her and inspect them properly to see if anything could be done... or send them to you as is... but it’s obviously not an ideal scenario having one damaged and located in Aus. Feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss it in further detail. Cheers

ghentlan

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Reaction score
My friend located here in Australia, 1 hr drive away has a pair of the previous gen Piano Black GSFX speakers available, however one is faulty. The speaker was dropped caused a dent on one of the corners. As a result she’s told me the bottom two switches are stuck and do not move and the speaker is not working. The other speaker is in perfect condition and works perfectly. I’m not sure if this helps you or not, but if you’d like some help acquiring these I’d be happy to assist. She’s got zero experience with hifi and her ex left her with the speakers. If they interest as is I could purchase them from her and inspect them properly to see if anything could be done... or send them to you as is... but it’s obviously not an ideal scenario having one damaged and located in Aus. Feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss it in further detail. Cheers
Hi, thanks for the offer but with 1 faulty its a non-starter really, and then with the Aus angle on top I'll have to politely decline - but thank you anyway.

ghentlan

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Reaction score
Bump

And apologies to MilanoChris above - I didn't realise I hadn't replied to his request for £500. I was really looking at a bit less.

Stuffed Chimp

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Not FX rears, but I do have a pair of GS10s available in oak finish if that's of any interest to use as rears in the meantime?

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom