• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Monitor Audio Bronze W10

bustamills

Ive got the chance to buy a MA W10 sub at a good price but it’s missing the front grille , where can I source a replacement grille ?

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Ive got the chance to buy a MA W10 sub at a good price but it’s missing the front grille , where can I source a replacement grille ?

I think you need to order it from MA UK. Email them and ask price: [email protected]

What is good price for the W10? Keep in mind that if you are not size restricted you can get new and better BK P12-300SB for about 350£ (depending finish) home delivered! And if you have MA speakers, there is no need to buy the "matching" subwoofer unless you must have the same exact colour.

Have a look of few deals here, you can buy what ever you want but before you pull the plug on W10, i think it´s worth to look around as BK offers better bang for buck! :)
colosussxb | eBay

bustamills

I think you need to order it from MA UK. Email them and ask price: [email protected]

What is good price for the W10? Keep in mind that if you are not size restricted you can get new and better BK P12-300SB for about 350£ (depending finish) home delivered! And if you have MA speakers, there is no need to buy the "matching" subwoofer unless you must have the same exact colour.

Have a look of few deals here, you can buy what ever you want but before you pull the plug on W10, i think it´s worth to look around as BK offers better bang for buck! :)
colosussxb | eBay
I emailed MA it will cost £40 ,I bought it for £140 , I couldn’t refuse it at that price

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom