Monitor audio apex a10

Boremc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi! I have gotten a cheap opportunity of the apex a10 audio monitor speakers (220 euros) ...

They seem beautiful to me and my wife is one of the few speakers that says "how beautiful" ....

What do you think for a room of 30 square meters?
I have read in forums that they are more than what they appear

With what center could they be combined? if i don't have the apex a40 center ...

Thank you so much!

Hello.

See the post below @martin 39 has Apex A10 with MA Silver Centre. You can get the latest range now below 300£ as new model is coming, see the 2nd link and scroll until you see Silver C150.

If you sit ~3meters away then the A10 should work fine still when partnered with a good subwoofer. I am also assuming you aren´t after some real cineme volume levels so more of moderate loud lounge usage. :)

Forget the 2nd link it doesn´t have gloss black C150 which you want with A10s.

Richer Sounds has one still, but not for long!

Specs here:

Forget the 2nd link it doesn´t have gloss black C150 which you want with A10s.

Richer Sounds has one still, but not for long!

Specs here:
im from spain...

All the people consider that two aapex A10 IS enought like front speakers in a room 35 metres?

All the people consider that two aapex A10 IS enought like front speakers in a room 35 metres?
If you don´t sit too far away from them and not after real cinema levels then you should be fine with A10s when you have subwoofer to support them. 220€ is very cheap price for them used, i would happily buy them right away! The stands are very expensive for those, but hopefully you will have wide and high enough av-cabinet to put them or wall mount.

And what IS the best center for this speakers? Not a40... Vert very expensive

And what IS the best center for this speakers? Not a40... Vert very expensive

This one would be ideal and similar quality wise. -15% discount as new range coming soon:

Or if you find used Monitor Audio Silver 5G Centre locally:

And of course if the guy has another pair of A10 for sale then buy those and use one as center channel. Perfect match.

Last edited:
ok thank u!

What the best configuration? the apex or its better Dali opticon lcr + dali opticon vocal?

ok thank u!

What the best configuration? the apex or its better Dali opticon lcr + dali opticon vocal?

There is no best for everyone, you need to listen both and then choose which sound you like more. Both very good options. Quality subwoofer is needed with both.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom