• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Question Monitor Audio 265 idc - or other ?

BlueNote 39

Hey just looking at canvassing some opinion .Floorboards are up and will be looking at 4 in-ceiling for atmos .

I get the new range is out soon, albeit small cosmetic changes . Any other brands to consider, ie Kef etc ?

Ta

G

BlueNote 39

thanks adam , just thinking it through im not one to get buyers remorse , aimimg for the best bang for buck . As am going to be carving up my ceiling, i think it deserves something nice !

Ill look into the dali range - a few have mentioned kef CI range.

Best

G

adam-burnley

Distinguished Member
thanks adam , just thinking it through im not one to get buyers remorse , aimimg for the best bang for buck . As am going to be carving up my ceiling, i think it deserves something nice !

Ill look into the dali range - a few have mentioned kef CI range.

Best

G
My thoughts exactly, and the IDCs have been generally favoured by a few on here, so I listened to a couple of rooms that had them and they sounded good. Some will say they are overkill for Atmos duties, but once they are in they are in!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom