• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Moneysupermarket advert

damo09

Prominent Member
Hi all, complete long shot, but does anyone know the name of the lady in the moneysupermarket advert, it's the one with snoop in, and the lady in question is the lady with the black top on, I think it's a number 8 on it, and she sits in the front seat n philosophy car, thanks in advance.

snaithg

Prominent Member
Hi all, complete long shot, but does anyone know the name of the lady in the moneysupermarket advert, it's the one with snoop in, and the lady in question is the lady with the black top on, I think it's a number 8 on it, and she sits in the front seat n philosophy car, thanks in advance.

You might get more response if you linked to the youtube clip for this ad!

Graham.

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
I don't know her name, and I'm sure she is probably not known, but she does look familiar.

Adcook

Distinguished Member
I thought she looked familiar, maybe a generic Sugarbabe.

Axl

Distinguished Member

LaRayia Gaston

tvbox

Distinguished Member
All I know is that this advert makes my stomach churn. Especially the guy's face while he's leaned back, supposedly in an invisible car but instead looks like a :censored:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom