Money Movers (Bruce Beresford, Australia Blu-ray, August 2022)

IGC

Distinguished Member
mmm1.png

UPC: 9344256023347

Can't believe this is getting some Blu-ray lub. I mentioned it in the Wrath of Man/Cash Truck thread as being the best heist film before Mann's Heat.

It's a real cracker and when you look at the violence and dialogue and then at the production date there's not much like it.

Tarantino has mentioned it.

Extras:
  • EXCLUSIVE! 2022 Roundtable discussion with director Bruce Beresford and cast members Terence Donovan and Tony Bonner moderated by Paul Harris.
  • EXCLUSIVE! 2022 interview with producer Matt Carroll.
  • COUNT YOUR TOES
    2004 making of featurette with Bruce Beresford, Bryan Brown, Terence Donovan, Tony Bonner and Candy Raymond.
  • Bruce Beresford Aussie trailer collection
  • Stills and poster gallery
  • Theatrical trailer
  • International trailer

mm2.png

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
I only know Terence Donovan as cuddly old Doug Willis from Neighbours. Hard to see him as a violent criminal! Not heard of this one so will keep an eye out.

IGC

Distinguished Member
Yeah, like every Australian film ever made it seems to have every Australia actor I know.

I've ordered direct from Umbrella shipping for 3 items is $20.00:
33.png

About £68.56 on my currency fee free card was £71+ using PayPal's own currency.

I have the old Umbrella DVD which looks shockingly bad (or at least the film element does) so someone has spent a lot of money for the Blu-ray hopefully. It was one of the last JB Hi-Fi DVDs at $5 before the bastards abandoned us after that new pre-Brexit tax regime change.

Bloody PoHMs! :D

We're POMs. Big difference.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom