Monaco Grand Prix - Tips & Advice

The Atheist

Hi all,

Posted this in the 2012 tips & advice thread but don't think anyone's using that thread anymore?!

My brother's just moved to Antibes in France, which is just down the coast from Monaco, so looking at heading down there for this year's race. Annoyingly booking so late means the flights are ridiculously expensive, so trying to keep costs down elsewhere. I'll be staying with my brother so don't need accommodation, the cheapest grandstand tickets still available for race day are €450 :eek:! Has anybody been to this race before? How important is it to be in a grandstand? is there anywhere to view the race without a ticket?

If anybody has any other useful info I should know, please pass it on :)

Thanks in advance

JimmyMac

Distinguished Member
I can't recall the name but there is a hill that overlooks Monaco which tons of people go to, supposed to be a great atmosphere but gets busy and quite a steep slope

The Atheist

I can't recall the name but there is a hill that overlooks Monaco which tons of people go to, supposed to be a great atmosphere but gets busy and quite a steep slope

Thanks, had a look at this but don't fancy paying so much to be on a rocky hillside. Thinking it may be best to bite the bullet and pay for a grandstand before they all sell out...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom