Momitsu V880N basic PQ adjustments

E

Eegah

Hello, :hiya:
Is it really true, that V880N does not have adjustments for contrast, brightness and saturation like Yamakawa HD-375 and ( I guess) V800DX should have. Google wont tell me these things and *N's manual is not available online.

If it is so, I find it quite a disappointment because my plamas DVI gamma level is weird and it can be corrected with Yamakawas's internal contrast settings.

How about V800DX - at least it should have above mentioned adjustments?

Regards, Eegah from Finland.

mray

Eegah said:
Hello, :hiya:
Is it really true, that V880N does not have adjustments for contrast, brightness and saturation like Yamakawa HD-375 and ( I guess) V800DX should have. Google wont tell me these things and *N's manual is not available online.

If it is so, I find it quite a disappointment because my plamas DVI gamma level is weird and it can be corrected with Yamakawas's internal contrast settings.

How about V800DX - at least it should have above mentioned adjustments?

Regards, Eegah from Finland.
Hello.
The V880DX has the same adjustments as the Yamakawa, so I would THINK the V880N does too.

E

Eegah

mray said:
Hello.
The V880DX has the same adjustments as the Yamakawa, so I would THINK the V880N does too.
Yes, indeed, but I don't know whether trust common reason or hollanders at Vomitsu customer service. Namely, I asked:

C) Does V800Dx have adjustments for contrast and brightness or DVI gamma level.

And they answer: Dear Sir, No, these adjustments can be found on your display.

They must be stoned..

typoedit: V800dx = V880DX

Top Bottom