1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Momitsu V880 DX loader firmware problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by seymour, Jul 14, 2005.

1. seymour

seymour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just managed to update my firmware to 1.1.17 on my new DX, but I cannot get the loader firmware to load. The update instructions on the momitsu site for the loader show the loader version to be 8X6Q - mine still shows as 588? although the firware itself shows as 1.1.17

The instructions for 1.1.17 say to create an ISO image disc - this works well. The instructions for the loader firmware are more confusing - "create a system upgrade disc" Nero recognises the file as a disc image and writes about 18mb to the CD - but the Momitu seems to try to read it and then displays "please wait" until you burn the image into your new plasma. Anyone done this upgrade successfully and remember exactly what to do?

2. Jassas

Jassas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Did anyone had this problem and managed to solve it?

3. Bogeyed

Bogeyed
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I posted on this very subject on fifth June but got no replies. The player works Ok so I gave up in the end. I had the same message 'please wait' but it got no further. Anyone managed to do this update OK?