Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Momitsu Owners Please Help

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Arshad, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Arshad

Arshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have connected my Momitsu v880 to my plasma resolution is 1024x768. When i set the momitsu to send 768p @ 60Hz which is the native resolution of my plasma the picture moves to the right side so i can only see half picture but when i choose 720 and 1080i it works fine. Anyboday else encountered the same problem? What's the solution?

Thanks in advance.

2. Costas

Costas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Arshad
    Since I know you are using the Pioneer 434 plasma and a DVI to HDMI, I suggest you look at the "About HDMI" addendum instructions that came with your plasma. Look at the input signal correlation table. You can input 720P or 1080i but not 768p. As I understand it the plasma number of pixels 1024 x 768 (434) and 1280 x 768 (505) are truly represented by the 720p signal which is then upscaled / downscaled accordingly.

3. Arshad

Arshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Costas,

I will go through the manual first and see if it really cannot accept 768p.