mojogoes, Our passionate about subs member, has very, very sadly passed away

giogt600

Distinguished Member
I find myself thinking about him from time to time. I think of the fun we still could of had and the mischief he could have still gotten into. I do miss him.......

DodgeTheViper

I find myself thinking about him from time to time. I think of the fun we still could of had and the mischief he could have still gotten into. I do miss him.......
Very much so, Gio, he is missed a lot.

The intended mischief that he created made up part of his big, bold character. He certainly 'rattled' the sub forums and made them a very vibrant place.

I hope he's looking down and laughing at us all :D

giogt600

Distinguished Member
Very much so, Gio, he is missed a lot.

The intended mischief that he created made up part of his big, bold character. He certainly 'rattled' the sub forums and made them a very vibrant place.

I hope he's looking down and laughing at us all :D
Hi Kev
He was a one off for sure mate...
Just thought i'd tell you that i've edited one of my previous posts ( 134 ). Lisa had sent me some photos of what they bought the boys to remember their dad by with our donations, but somehow with everything going on at the time i shamefully forgot to post them up. I've now included them in that post for everyone to see what a lovely gesture everyone contributed to for them. A real testament to the true spirit of everyone on the forum.
I don't know if somehow it can be linked or be maybe made more aware to people....to show them what a nice thing that was done.

Kind regards
Gio

DodgeTheViper

Gio,

I can put those photos anywhere within this thread. Is there somewhere you'd like them to go specifically ?

giogt600

Distinguished Member
Gio,

I can put those photos anywhere within this thread. Is there somewhere you'd like them to go specifically ?
Just where you think it would get the best chance for those interested in viewing them, to see them mate.

Last edited:

k17chy

Distinguished Member
Sorry for bumping the thread but I've literally just heard about this. To say I'm shocked is an understatement. Got some good advice from Steve when I was making my sub. R.I.P
Again sorry for bumping the thread just wanted to pay my condolences.

DodgeTheViper

Sorry for bumping the thread but I've literally just heard about this. To say I'm shocked is an understatement. Got some good advice from Steve when I was making my sub. R.I.P
Again sorry for bumping the thread just wanted to pay my condolences.
No need to apologise. If you’ve only just found out, then you’ve only just found out. It’s the sentiment and comment that counts, not the timing.

And yes, he’s still missed.

giogt600

Distinguished Member
No need to apologise. If you’ve only just found out, then you’ve only just found out. It’s the sentiment and comment that counts, not the timing.

And yes, he’s still missed.
He certainly is still missed.....
I do find myself thinking about him from time to time and what a complete tragedy it was. He was a character I'll never ever forget as he made a lasting impression on me. I've spoken to his wife Lisa, who is bravely still soldiering on, on a few occasions since he passed away and I know for sure that she was sincerely touched by the outpouring of genuine feeling and emotion of some of the forum members comments.
Life is certainly precious....and friends and family are definitely the only thing that matters so love the time you have with them. ❤

SteveCritten

Distinguished Member
Well I only found out recently and remember seeing his posts but it’s strange how you don’t realise one particular person stops posting. It was a shock as you just assume they have drifted away. I don’t post as much as I did as I have got busy but a shock in deed.

namuk

Distinguished Member
Well I only found out recently and remember seeing his posts but it’s strange how you don’t realise one particular person stops posting. It was a shock as you just assume they have drifted away. I don’t post as much as I did as I have got busy but a shock in deed.
left his mark, gone yes but still here.

DodgeTheViper

As long as I’m here, this thread will always be here to stay.

Last edited:

fayeanddavid

Distinguished Member

giogt600

Distinguished Member
Still think of my friend, even more recently in these horrible times, and still miss him dearly. I can only imagine the mischief he could probably still be causing amongst various forum communities....!! :D
Rest in peace my friend ❤

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom