MoFi Studiodeck Turntable Review & Comments

Thank you for the review. I haven't heard a bad word said for this deck. I run a ten inch arm on one of my turntables and am glad I got it instead of it's nine inch stablemate.

Stopped reading at the bit where you describe moving the belt to change from 33 to 45. It was worth the cost of upgrading my Pro-ject deck to a Rega RP6 just to avoid doing that (the sound quality improvement was a bonus too, I’ll admit).

Stopped reading at the bit where you describe moving the belt to change from 33 to 45. It was worth the cost of upgrading my Pro-ject deck to a Rega RP6 just to avoid doing that (the sound quality improvement was a bonus too, I’ll admit).
Hardly a strenuous exercise.

I am sure I could make a fortune producing my own turntable platter weights. Never cease to be amazed at the asking prices for what is basically a machined lump of metal.

I actually read that as Mofo turntable review

I was wondering if it was the pimp edition 🤔

Depending on the Project model you can use a Project Speedbox to do the 33/45 change.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom