Modus (BBC Four)

Anything's better than the current Aussie 4 - Parter they're showing on Saturday nights..."Deep Water"
I watched the first 10 mins of part 1 and had to bow out...dreadful.

This has been recommended to me by a friend involved in TV production type stuff. Will defo check it out. I've been looking for a new drama that i can watch from the beginning.

I'm increasingly attracted to subtitled drama as it forces me to put down my phone / tablet and actually concentrate for an hour or so!

MB

Anything's better than the current Aussie 4 - Parter they're showing on Saturday nights..."Deep Water"
I watched the first 10 mins of part 1 and had to bow out...dreadful.
Same here. I had added Modus to my planner, but after reading the reviews scrubbed it. I very much like that we get foreign language stuff on BBC4, but it does seem very hit and miss. Stuff like The Bridge and Trapped were pretty compelling viewing in the Dye household, but the recent offerings have not seemed worth investing the time. I do hope that BBC4 does keep on offering this type of programming though, as one man's meat is another's gravy, or something like that, and something worth watching (IMHO) may come along.

Clem

I just finished season 1 of Modus. I thought it was excellent! I'm from Alabama and had to use Eng SubTitles but it was worth it. Starting season 2 this week!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom