Modern Warfare 3 Patch/Update 1.05

ayaan

Established Member
Reaction score
Modern Warfare 3 Patch/Update 1.05

The highly anticipated 1.05 update is finally here! It’s been the update we’ve been waiting for since day one, offering some massive fixes in Modern Warfare 3 to make it a fully functional game now. The PlayStation 3 patch is 21 MB big again like previous patches.
Official word of what specifically has been fixed is still being waited on but

according to multiple Call of Duty officials on twitter we know this patch was released to address all connection / network related problems and all the rank / stat problems that users have been facing since the game was first released.

We have noticed first hand though that things seem much smoother than they used to be, we played a few games without any kind of lag at all which was great! It makes the game so much better and fun to play when its smooth. Only time will tell whether the stats fix we’ve been promised will turn out to be true! I myself will continue to be cautious but hopefully it should all be good!

The patch was promised for Thanksgiving (24th November) which is today so we can assume that it is the one that we’ve been hearing word of. We were also told via Twitter that change log’s would be posted for all Modern Warfare 3 patches to date soon so it shouldn’t be long before we get official word on what has been fixed.

Stay tuned for more information! Until that time, have a read of our article on which classic Call of Duty maps you’d like to see make a re-appearance in a future map pack.

Woooooo Hooooooo :clap:

Just managed to cancel my MW3 ebay auction.....now to go home and see if it actually works :lease:

Well for me I would say the patch has improved things! At last I am finally finishing some games with a positive KDR! Lag is still there in places but not as bad as it was. Not losing so many 1v1's which is keeping my blood pressure a bit lower than usual!

I'm not the biggest fan of MW3 but it's far more enjoyable when you're not dying every 5 seconds and finishing bottom of the table.

played about 15 games last night and this morning not once have i been positive.. I dont know if its down to bad luck or what but i feel like i am a good sec behind at the minute, I mean even trying to camp or shoot as i move around the bent still results in me going by with 3 bullets lol..

I lost the head there on my last game and rage quit, I dont like/ever do it tho it put the ps3 out the window LOL...

cooled myself down now so going to head back on to see if any better, thinking about it now you do feel like a right idiot rage quitting and getting ****** off at a game but its just drives me mad lol

Much better for me. . .had two games before I left for work and it must much less laggy. :)

seems ok, just had 5 games. no lag but then i haven't really had any really bad laggy games.

Think the acid test will be after 6 o'clock

Nothing different, people still have the better gun perk, the bendy bullet perk, and i've got the 'broken shotgun from resident evil' perk.

Last edited:
Yep, no difference whatsoever!

Still get rubbish/inconsistent connections. Things went rapidly downhill come 5pm.

Yep, no difference whatsoever!

Still get rubbish/inconsistent connections. Things went rapidly downhill come 5pm.

They were fun today though. :smashin:

played for 2 hours tonight and no problems

I have just done the update of 1.05 and it is saying that it is corrupted and i have not been able to play MW3, I delete it and do the whole process , again downloading the update but its still telling me it's corrupted???

Any idea's guys?

Wow silky smooth game play no jerking what so ever but like Henborg I seemed to be 0.5 sec behind real time events killcam show I run into a hail of bullets but in game I get the first shot off with hit markers, well :mad: with this game last night:thumbsdow

adamgas said:
I have just done the update of 1.05 and it is saying that it is corrupted and i have not been able to play MW3, I delete it and do the whole process , again downloading the update but its still telling me it's corrupted???

Any idea's guys?

No real ideas but - ouch

Any idea's guys?

A bit drastic but you could reset the PS3 back to factory settings:eek:

Any idea's guys?

are you deleting just the actual game data, as it might be an idea to delete the save games as well. if that doesn't work then a factory reset, as trent said, would be the next step. Could have a corrupted sector on the HDD though.

Leaderboards don't work proper.

I wanted to see my Accuracy over the past week but it's the same as all - time.

On another Accuracy leaderboard filter it gives KD and not accuracy.

Patch has solved nothing. I take it they test it on ffa and not objective games with parties of 6? Maybe then they would see the problems.

Patch has solved nothing. I take it they test it on ffa and not objective games with parties of 6? Maybe then they would see the problems.

Not sure about that. Played hours of objection games last night and didn't encounter any sort of lag issues compared to what we used to get.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom