modern warfare 3 out 11-8-2011

so that'll be 8-11-11 in the Queens English? :D

I was going to say! No way could activision be ready to release in 3 months.

the last four have been November i'm sure? i'll be surprised if that date isn't Americanised.

It has the American date format, all COD posters are in american date format.

MM/DD/YYYY

So it's 8/11/11 for us.

We already knew that the game will be out in November but also there was a report, that Activision reserved a date in November again just after Black ops was released.

I was going to say! No way could activision be ready to release in 3 months.

Oh well not to worry, like they say, good things come to those who wait, lets hope this is the case for mw3! I'm sure it will be. :smashin:

Oh well not to worry, like they say, good things come to those who wait, lets hope this is the case for mw3! I'm sure it will be. :smashin:

Spammed by Amazon already to offer the lowest possible pre-order price....currently sat @ £54.99, I wonder how much it will drop?

Pre-order placed :smashin:

I would be suprised if you can not get it on release date or within the week after for £25 or £30.

That there Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in that teaser?

I think I will be going for the prestige edition with MW3.

I'm not pre-ordering as this game might be a load of poo - it's being made by 3 developers including a few from IW so I'm gonna wait and see what reviews it gets 1st.

:rolleyes:

I'm not pre-ordering as this game might be a load of poo - it's being made by 3 developers including a few from IW so I'm gonna wait and see what reviews it gets 1st.

:rolleyes:

Bet you will be lining up. :laugh:

I'll probably get it a couple days late like I did with the last two games. Money is always tight in November for my family.

Tons of birthdays actually, lol... plus Halloween the end of October where our kids are still young enough to want to go as the latest power ranger or whatever.

I think I'll wait till release date to see what is about. Usually its offers galore around cod time! :D

Last edited:
Blops I picked up on release day for £27 @ Sainsbury's

MW2 I picked up on release day for £25 @ Sainsbury's

I think I'll wait until release day for MW3

Tons of birthdays actually, lol... plus Halloween the end of October where our kids are still young enough to want to go as the latest power ranger or whatever.

O.M.G - showing your age there Det :laugh: Or don't tell me that nonsense is still on the T.V.? :eek:

Always 2nd Tuesday in November. Thursday would be better to book Thursday and Friday off work !

I hope they keep the max level of 50. For some reason I like it more then 70 :>

O.M.G - showing your age there Det :laugh: Or don't tell me that nonsense is still on the T.V.? :eek:

Didn't you know he playes Blops in his Red Ranger costume:D

Didn't you know he playes Blops in his Red Ranger costume:D

I always figured him for the pink power ranger :laugh:

pinkranger.jpg

as it stands at the moment, i will not be pre-ordering MW3. if i get sucked into the hype before or on the release day then i may go down to asda and get in the queue.

the only game i'm pre-ordering this year is BF3! stooooked

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom