modern warfare 3 out 11-8-2011

TheRobotman

so that'll be 8-11-11 in the Queens English? :D

TheRobotman

I was going to say! No way could activision be ready to release in 3 months.
the last four have been November i'm sure? i'll be surprised if that date isn't Americanised.

jimjam11211

Novice Member
I was going to say! No way could activision be ready to release in 3 months.
Oh well not to worry, like they say, good things come to those who wait, lets hope this is the case for mw3! I'm sure it will be. :smashin:

rousetafarian

Oh well not to worry, like they say, good things come to those who wait, lets hope this is the case for mw3! I'm sure it will be. :smashin:
Spammed by Amazon already to offer the lowest possible pre-order price....currently sat @ £54.99, I wonder how much it will drop?

Pre-order placed :smashin:

fozzeh

I would be suprised if you can not get it on release date or within the week after for £25 or £30.

KMC

Banned
I think I will be going for the prestige edition with MW3.

Tazbot

Distinguished Member
I'm not pre-ordering as this game might be a load of poo - it's being made by 3 developers including a few from IW so I'm gonna wait and see what reviews it gets 1st.

:rolleyes:

KMC

Banned
I'm not pre-ordering as this game might be a load of poo - it's being made by 3 developers including a few from IW so I'm gonna wait and see what reviews it gets 1st.

:rolleyes:
Bet you will be lining up. :laugh:

Det

Distinguished Member
I'll probably get it a couple days late like I did with the last two games. Money is always tight in November for my family.

rousetafarian

I'll probably get it a couple days late like I did with the last two games. Money is always tight in November for my family.
Thanksgiving doesn't come cheap I guess ;)

Det

Distinguished Member
Tons of birthdays actually, lol... plus Halloween the end of October where our kids are still young enough to want to go as the latest power ranger or whatever.

jimjam11211

Novice Member
I think I'll wait till release date to see what is about. Usually its offers galore around cod time! :D

Last edited:

WolfCarnage77

Novice Member
Blops I picked up on release day for £27 @ Sainsbury's

MW2 I picked up on release day for £25 @ Sainsbury's

I think I'll wait until release day for MW3

cl4rk1e

In Memoriam
Tons of birthdays actually, lol... plus Halloween the end of October where our kids are still young enough to want to go as the latest power ranger or whatever.
O.M.G - showing your age there Det :laugh: Or don't tell me that nonsense is still on the T.V.? :eek:

IanW1977

Always 2nd Tuesday in November. Thursday would be better to book Thursday and Friday off work !

trent steel

O.M.G - showing your age there Det :laugh: Or don't tell me that nonsense is still on the T.V.? :eek:
Didn't you know he playes Blops in his Red Ranger costume:D

cl4rk1e

In Memoriam

xDjentleman

Novice Member
as it stands at the moment, i will not be pre-ordering MW3. if i get sucked into the hype before or on the release day then i may go down to asda and get in the queue.

the only game i'm pre-ordering this year is BF3! stooooked

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

McIntosh launches MX100 AV processor and MI347 power amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett