modern warfare 2 delayed for pc

A two week delay shouldn't bother most people. I wouldn't pick this up until next year anyway.

I dont care as I am getting this on the wii. Apparently I will be able to download it directly from Ceefax page 480. (I think the 480 bit is symbolic as it matches the res of the game.) :D

Last edited:
May pick this up and play a COD for the first time with a M/Kb and see how i get on.

Razor did u get ur wii then? Horrified or Happy? :rotfl:

May pick this up and play a COD for the first time with a M/Kb and see how i get on.

Razor did u get ur wii then? Horrified or Happy? :rotfl:

Its the missus wii and yes I was horrified.

My first impressions of the machine was Teletext with an interactive remote. I wasnt impressed at all.

So why do you keep turning down my offer of a game on Res evil so you can imrpve you bowling scores?

So why do you keep turning down my offer of a game on Res evil so you can imrpve you bowling scores?

haha yeah it's class regardless, Dont blame him the bowling is immense. Gameplay that matters here and kept costs down from day one with a simple machine.
Agree id have bought if was HD but for many this isnt the point.

Only in your dreams mate. :D

People on that site have mentioned piracy - surely them delaying it will only make people more likely to download it, especially if it's leaked?

I know this announcement that my money isn't worth as much as a console gamer's money makes me not want to give them any at all...

Two week delay is to allow dirty console owners to marvel at how good it looks at 600p with no AA... before the real version is released and makes them cry.

The way it's meant to be played.

Sooner Wait 2 weeks which is not a Delay imop , Let the Peasant console owners Find all the Bugs there should be a Patch out when the Proper version is out ..:D

Two week delay is to allow dirty console owners to marvel at how good it looks at 600p with no AA... before the real version is released and makes them cry.

The way it's meant to be played.

I think you are spot on there eiren.

Got a point Jonney :rotfl: :smashin:

I think this makes it more than likey a xmas present!!! :D

I'll be knee deep in nappies anyway so not too fussed about the delay. Ill pick it up round xmas and play it during the hols!

Not at all bothered about the 'delay'. Got more than enough games that I want to play anyway so will just pick this up when it's out.

Can't see the point in getting the console version.

Converted :D

LMAO

Indeed!

I would never even consider getting an online fps for a console anyway.
Im a really bad keyboard/mouse combo fanboy for my fps's and no one will ever tell me any differently!

LMAO

Indeed!

I would never even consider getting an online fps for a console anyway.
Im a really bad keyboard/mouse combo fanboy for my fps's and no one will ever tell me any differently!

keyboard/mouse combo are for proper gamers mate:D

keyboard/mouse combo are for proper gamers mate:D

proper gamers?!

The only people that use a keyboard and mouse are those that can't master the controller.

I'm gonna jump online with my pad and show people how it's done :rotfl:

Can't see the point in getting the console version.

Exactly, your 360 will likely collect dust, unless forza 3 tempts you to switch the dyson on.

I really can't see me playing a 360 or ps3 game agaiin....ok maybe the new ratchet will tempt me :)

My work is done. :devil:

You've certainly converted a few, who knows maybe a few others will take a trip to specsavers and realise how poor most console games look...

The myth that you need to spend 5 grand to get a decent pc should stop too, you can build a pc for the same price as a ps3 on launch, the games will look better and you can browse, the net etc all in one box.

And the myth that you need to upgrade your graphics card every time a new game releases. The way i look at it is it's all options with the pc. You buy a 5870 today and you'll still be playing games for 3 years if you want, and they'll still look better than consoles, or you can upgrade every year.

With a console you're stuck with the same spec, and console fanboys actually use that as a plus point ;eek: i.e no need to upgrade, hell I want to be able to improve what I have if I can.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom