Modern Warfare 2 Cheap...(ish)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you might get flamed for posting in the wrong part of the forum....this may even get moved to the COD subforum

Otherwise thanks for the info:smashin:

No it's sarcasm :D but I'm sure they will sell it at £25.03

Damn you!! I've been in the garage for the last 10 minutes digging out my sleeping bag and thermos!!

Oh well, I reckon I'll stick with the pre-order:D

This will be a maximum of £35 from the supermarkets i reckon, this is a bigger title than FIFA so they will be desperate to get people into the stores.

I was told at my local GAME that if you havent pre-ordered it then you WON'T be able to get hold of a copy for some time.

This is how popular this is going to be.

I was told at my local GAME that if you havent pre-ordered it then you WON'T be able to get hold of a copy for some time.

This is how popular this is going to be.

Sounds like a cynical ploy to 'encourage' you to pre-order with GAME.

Im not so sure...

Ive pre-ordered anyway as it doesn't cost anything. :thumbsup:

Do you actually think the suppliers won't have made more than enough copies and distributed them?

Maybe you won't be able to get it from GAME if you haven't preordered but there are plenty of other places to go instead :)

It'll sell out in a few places.

Some people will fall into the trap of buying it for over the odds off ebay.

But if it's too expensive on release, I'll just wait a couple of weeks. Only played the original about a year and a half after release and it didn't exactly live up to the hype so I'll get this when it's cheapr:)

Do you actually think the suppliers won't have made more than enough copies and distributed them?

Maybe you won't be able to get it from GAME if you haven't preordered but there are plenty of other places to go instead :)

Im just telling what i was told that's all...

I dont really care as ive got my copy reserved allready :smashin:

Don't know if it's already been posted, and I'm sure that ASDA, Tesco, etc will have it for £8.57 at midnight on the 10th Nov... but

Modern Warfare 2 (Call Of Duty) /PS3 - CoolShop.co.uk

£37... Flame me if you want :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. I'm also not sure why it's been posted in the wrong forum. It should either be in the games bargains or COD forums.

Please post in the right section in future.

Closing and moving thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom