Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 £80
Sennheiser Wireless Headphones £30*

*Already Purchased

BedroomSketchup-FullViewProfiles.jpg

BedroomSketchup-FullView.jpg

BedroomSketchup-CloseUp.jpg

What do people think?
Does anyone have any tips?
Anyone have tips for constructing the fake wall and under-unit?
Any thoughts/recommendations on the equipment?
Ask if you have questions.

Thanks for you time. Luke.

If you want a false/floating wall... check out Groove's thread here... It's a cracker.....

Your plan looks good, should be interesting, i look forward to your Pics n progress..... Good Luck !! :)

i see you have a barcelona chair in your pic,are you going to get one? i was thinking of getting them for my set-up but then i would not be able to use the sofa bed.one day maybe.

Barcelona chair - Yes ofc its a barcelona chair there awesome designed in 1929 and look so modern :thumbsup: Im not going to buy one becuase the official ones are very expensive. Im 16 atm and doing A level product design so Im going to design a chair similar to a barcelona chair then make it.

You can get cheap replica's havnt looked for one though.

;) Luke.

My house is having a big extension onto it and work has began today in a few days they should start the foundations, This room will be started on near the time the plasterer is due becuase i will need to have this all ready and built so when he comes he can resplaster the whole of this room and the fake wall too (existing plaster is old and crap so needs it re-plastering).

will post pics when interesting construction has began

luke.

Barcelona chair - Yes ofc its a barcelona chair there awesome designed in 1929 and look so modern :thumbsup: Im not going to buy one becuase the official ones are very expensive. Im 16 atm and doing A level product design so Im going to design a chair similar to a barcelona chair then make it.

You can get cheap replica's havnt looked for one though.

;) Luke.

your right they are a bit of money arnt they.i did look into getting ones made up but the cost of getting the frame would not be worth it.i have made designs for home cinema seats myself but allmost three years on and im yet to see any :rolleyes:.(my dads an upholsterer and he promised me one birthday that he would make me a couple of two seaters to my design,only he never has) i bet he would go mad if i paid someone else to do it tho.
anyway nice design for a bedroom.dnt let your age hold you back if you want something,get it.im only 21 and only dreamed of the system that i have now.i dont have a highly paid job but just had to work hard and save.i look forward to seeing the final results.good luck with the build.

what software created the pics you are showing?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom