Question Modern DAP issues

beurling

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have read review after review. I decided to purchase a modern DAP to replace a sadly departed Cowon for music listening instead of my phone and to stream to my new motorbike bluetooth headset. I keep my stuff for many years usually.

But it seems a decent quality player doesn't exist with my requirements. My old Cowon gave me 40hrs of playback.
Surely it can't be beyond the wit of man to give me a half decent player, with maybe 20hrs playtime, with bluetooth with avrcp profile and at a reasonable sub 300pound price????

Cowon themselves sadly only do 1 the Plenue R, which aside from being 600quid, only has 8 to 10hrs playback.

I'm genuinely bemused. Is there anything in the working thats worth waiting for that will fit my needs?

Buzz

I have read review after review. I decided to purchase a modern DAP to replace a sadly departed Cowon for music listening instead of my phone and to stream to my new motorbike bluetooth headset. I keep my stuff for many years usually.

But it seems a decent quality player doesn't exist with my requirements. My old Cowon gave me 40hrs of playback.
Surely it can't be beyond the wit of man to give me a half decent player, with maybe 20hrs playtime, with bluetooth with avrcp profile and at a reasonable sub 300pound price????

Cowon themselves sadly only do 1 the Plenue R, which aside from being 600quid, only has 8 to 10hrs playback.

I'm genuinely bemused. Is there anything in the working thats worth waiting for that will fit my needs?

Buzz
I think the Sony WNA series are there or there abouts. .. I am a user.

My only issue with sony is the volume limit. Used to drive me mental with my sony phone!?
There is a way of unlocking the EU volume limit with a rockbox tool, doesn't work for all Sony players but it does work

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom