Moderator required

Ian J

Ex Member
Reaction score
The PC Gaming forum is in need of some help with the moderating

We are looking for someone who has probably been around a while, visits the forum regularly preferably during the day, and who has an interest in PC gaming in general. That person needs to be willing to read the posts and threads to make sure that they are within the forum rules and also needs to be able to moderate fairly and dispassionately at all times.

If you feel that you have the time and patience to help out please drop me a PM indicating your interest.

Position now filled on a first come first served basis. Thanks all

I think razor should do it!

Hes Mr "PC" forum!

:D

Job's taken! Hope I can meet the heavy demand you all seem to have!

I think razor should do it!

Hes Mr "PC" forum!

:D

Thanks for the vote mate, but modding aint for me. I ran a small forum for a while and hated it in the end (too many politics). I am happy enough to just post away and help out members where I can. :smashin:

Good luck mate. :smashin:

Thanks for the vote mate, but modding aint for me. I ran a small forum for a while and hated it in the end (too many politics). I am happy enough to just post away and help out members where I can. :smashin:

Yeh i hear ya!

I used to mod in the Nintendo Forums until i did my back in last year but i simply dont have the time these days. Most days i only come on avforums for a fleeting glance anyway!

Too busy getting high! LOL

That forum that shall not be named... is it still running? I went on there for a while but too cliquey for me :(

That forum that shall not be named... is it still running? I went on there for a while but too cliquey for me :(

No I closed it due to the cliquey-ness and people wanting me to take sides with them and not others. Basically I had enough of babysitting and the politics behind it. Its far easier just to post in a forum than mod or run it. I really can appreciate what some mods have to do on forums now. :)

LOL @ addyb :rotfl:

No I closed it due to the cliquey-ness and people wanting me to take sides with them and not others. Basically I had enough of babysitting and the politics behind it. Its far easier just to post in a forum than mod or run it. I really can appreciate what some mods have to do on forums now. :)

LOL @ addyb :rotfl:
I agree, I'm on a mod on another AV forum and it's certainly not easy. It also makes checking the site sometimes to be a chore, which is why I would never take on additional moderator duties. I just like to chat away without any baggage.

Good luck mate. We're a sensible bunch here so hopefully you shouldn't have too much work to do! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom