Modded Xbox and PES 5 Updates / Option files

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Gadget Daddy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Gadget Daddy

Gadget Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +174
    Hiya,

Ive played Pro Evo 5 in its released state from day 1 never occurred to me thats there might be updates for it out there till now, so can anyone tell me what I need and how/where to put it, I think Ive d/led an 07/08 option file but have no idea what to do with it, My PES 5 runns off the HDD and I can ftp to my xbox if that helps

cheers
    Pete

2. mgns

mgns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    i used a memory card to transfer option files onto the xbox - using the in game 'options/data menu' to add a new/overwrite the previous option file. i'm not sure if you can do it outside of the game.

don't quote me on this (i'm probably wrong) but i think people may have had problems with using modded option files if they didn't have the original PES5 disc.

in any case, the forums on www.pesgaming.com should help you with any info or getting an option file. usually they come as a zip/rar file - you don't need to unpack it - just transfer it in it's original state.

EDIT: ftp to a folder called 'UDATA' on the xbox. try searching 'xbox ftp' for more posts on the pesgaming forums

hope this helps.

mgns

3. Gadget Daddy

Gadget Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +174
    cheers for that

Pete