Mod-Gaming!! Got it Sorted!

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Kazman, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331148&page=3

The link above details the story so far. Still no answer on the phone, and no tracking I.D.

They are also reporting the item as delivered when it has not arrived, I suspect it wasn't even sent.

I would advise to stay away until we get some form of confirmation that they are reliable, on this evidence, I'd have to say no!! :mad:

http://www.mod-gaming.co.uk

Stay away! :) Will report back if they ever get back to me or resolve the issue!

2. Monster

Monster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    If you get no joy after a reasonable amount of time, report them to the police!

It could be classed as fraud (obtaining money by deception).

3. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    I would have already, but I'm giving them some benefit of doubt due to Crimbo being busy. But, if I have not heard from them by the end of the day, my next call will be to the police.

4. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Well, now their phone number comes up as not in use!!!!

Time to break out the heavy mob and pay them a visit methinks.

Looks like they are linked to modchip-store.co.uk as well judging by the whois info.

Whois details:

Mod comment- /whois removed at request

5. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Well, I must say, they have been much better today with their responses. They have promised to send another out today, have asked them to send it to my work address instead, just to be safer, as it may well have been a royal mail tea leaf who has had his way with the original order.

Royal Mail can be such a pain this time of year!!

6. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Well, it seems that Royal Mail were at fault with the first delivery, as they delivered to the wrong address. New one is being delivered to my work address.

7. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    WOOHOO!! :clap: It's arrived!! :D Good on Mod-Gaming for sorting this out quickly!! Poor show on Royal Mail for being pants again with 1st class deliveries during Crimbo!! :mad:

Great stuff

8. Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +211
    Time for a thread title change then ;)

9. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Yup :)

10. fifi_trixybelle

fifi_trixybelle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone,
    I would just like to add my story;
    I have been ordering products from mod-gaming for about 6 months now and have never experienced one problem. I have always had an excelent amount of communication and the service has always been problem free. There was a worry i wouldnt recieve my xbox 360 over christmas, i did ring and admitedly there wasnt always an answer, but i understood there situation and did get through to someone and they were very helpfull. if there has been any worries i have rang between the hours stated on the website and have always spoke to a member of the team, who are most helpfull. i have had consoles and accessories from this company, and they have always been lower prices than the highstreet. i have had no problem with the amount of time it takes to get here.
    i fully understand the problems this company faced over christmas with mailing goods to customers as i my self have had the same problem. i run my own jewellery company and over the christmas season i have found it hard to get my products to my customers safely and with speed. so i think that maybe some of you are being a little to hasty and should consider that maybe the problem was with royal mail not with mod-gaming its self. i personally recieved my xbox 360 for my brother in time for christmas, with no problems.
    i must say that i also dont think its very fair that you have posted personal info about mod-gaming on this forum KAZMAN, as you have said you had the item posted to your business address, i dont think its a business man like thing you have done there, and i bet you would be out raged if some one had done that to you. i know that i would as a business owner myself.

i will continue to buy from mod-gaming.
    this is a happy shopper !
    fifi_trixybelle:thumbsup:

11. Mattk84

Mattk84
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    ^^^^^^

even more suspicious now ! just the one post and you write all that about a shop ?

12. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    and a Nottingham IP address too :D

13. DirectiveFour

DirectiveFour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Could you be any more obvious that you work for mod gaming or know them personally?? lol

14. Br0ken

Br0ken

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,314
    LOL!

I'd have been tempted to order one or two things off them before i read that post :rolleyes:

15. sotonjoe

sotonjoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Appallingly written as well. 6 / 10.

16. Mod Gaming

Mod Gaming

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all
    Just had an email from one of my customers about this forum. I have read everything and the things that annoy me the most are that my whois information has been posted on here. I've been wondering why I have been getting hate mail to the registered address of the website and not the office. Could I please ask for that information to be removed?

If people don’t understand that it has been a busy time of the year for not only mod gaming but others companies as well as all the top brand high street shops then I think those people need to wake up and smell the coffee its reality.

We apologies to the customers that didn’t receive their orders in time for Christmas all of those customers had a full refund.

17. Mattk84

Mattk84
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    ...but the guy who started this thread ordered from you on 05/12/06.Plenty of time for you to post his item.

I apologise in advance if i have got this wrong but it seems pretty obvious to me that you and 'fifi_trixybelle' are one and the same person.

18. Mod Gaming

Mod Gaming

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry to say but the item was posted out as soon as the cheque had cleared. As kazman said it was down to royal mail as they delivered it to the wrong address but as soon as this was dicovered I sent out a replacement straght away which kazman was happy with.

And as for me and fifi_trixybelle we are not the same person and they do not work for me. Please tell me if its wrong to have a customer that also live in nottinghamshire.

19. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Of course it isn't wrong but it does look very suspicious when someone registers at this forum specifically to dredge up a thread languishing on page 14 that everyone else has long forgotten about, posts an enthusiastic response and promptly logs off again.

Your WHOIS details have been removed as requested

20. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Yup, I have to say, once the issue with Royal Mail was sorted, Mod-Gaming were superb, sent out a replacement and it arrived just fine.

The only thing that was a little annoyong was the lack of comms, no answer on the phone which really annoyed me. But being Crimbo, I guess most companies struggle, and only the really big boys manage to provide enough resource to man all the phones and emails.

Will I use Mod-Gaming again? Most likely, as their response to my earlier issues was superb (once I managed to get in touch with them), and I guess that is a better example of a company, not just that they get orders out, but if a problem arises, it is resolved extremely quickly.

Ciao for now

Kaz