Mobile Phones Boards???

aVdub

Ex Member
Reaction score
Is it me or have the boards related to mobile phones been removed from Avforums??

I was hoping to search through them for issue's with a Samsung and a Sony mobile phone that may have answers within them.

Yeah apparently some of the biggest companies are not that important like the icrap

Maybe that would explain why I kept getting the message that I don't have permissions to see that part of the forum when trying to look the last few days

Wow that's pretty shit as it does not link from the drop down menu (PC user) and now just includes every other manufacture in one board.

Cheers for the links and I will now search elsewhere for support with my other than ifone products :(

Wow that's pretty poop as it does not link from the drop down menu (PC user) and now just includes every other manufacture in one board.

Cheers for the links and I will now search elsewhere for support with my other than ifone products :(
You could ask here.
I used to repair mobile phones

Wow that's pretty poop as it does not link from the drop down menu (PC user) and now just includes every other manufacture in one board.

Tbh I've always used XDA for any issues I've had with Android devices.

I don't even bother looking on here anymore since the changes.

Tbh I've always used XDA for any issues I've had with Android devices.

I don't even bother looking on here anymore since the changes.

It was not only issue's that I used the boards for, but was to read through the different manufactures and perhaps get a feeling for the next phone I would like to play with by the amount of goods vs bads.

Now it's just been lumped into one board I myself will not bother looking (hopefully searching will still result in old topics being found) and will have a look at XDA, which does highlight in a lot of search engine results for me.

Yeah, wandered back into that forum today - it's a mess, not at all friendly or useful. An odd improvement...

Gents please feedback via the appropriate forum, if it's clunky and not working effectively your comments will be listened to.

It was not only issue's that I used the boards for, but was to read through the different manufactures and perhaps get a feeling for the next phone I would like to play with by the amount of goods vs bads.

Now it's just been lumped into one board I myself will not bother looking (hopefully searching will still result in old topics being found) and will have a look at XDA, which does highlight in a lot of search engine results for me.
I have just found this out also. Made a thread in the feedback section. Explains why I kept getting the no permission error.

Is it me or have the boards related to mobile phones been removed from Avforums??

I was hoping to search through them for issue's with a Samsung and a Sony mobile phone that may have answers within them.
Check out Oneplus mate I am very happy with my one and two is coming out soon. For the price they are amazing. This is the OnePlus 2.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom