Mobile Device Center and Meida Player Conflict?

Using Vista 64 Bit..

When I have my Windows Mobile Phone synced to the pc via the Mobile Device Center and close media player 11 after listening to a song or playing a video I can still hear it playing in the background, even after unplugging the phone..

If the phone is not connected/synced at all with the pc then everything works fine, experienced this problem before with Win XP and Active Sync Latest version, the fix I found was to Disable the "Sync Media Files" option in active sync, but this feature is not present in the mobile device center, anyone have a solution? the problem in xp was experienced on a different computer so not alone on this.., anyone else experienced it or can test it out?..

Can't seem to find a solution when searching the microsoft discussions/newsgroup...

The only way to fix it is to disable USB Sync on the Device so I can connect the phone to charge via USB but I can't sync it or access it..

Maybe it is Soundblaster related?..but not sure why it happens with Activesync and Mobile Device Center using different computers...

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom