• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mobile Data count

Alps

Guys, I've been using my iPhone 6 on ios 9.02 for the past few days using only my Wi-Fi connection. But when I look at Mobile Data usage in Settings it's showing as 108mb and it goes up every time I use safari. Is this normal?

Alps

Thanks Peter. I had an inkling that could be the problem. But thing is when I was using it I had full wi-fi connection. Anyway, I'll see how it goes over next few days.

bransoj

Is it definitely Safari thats using the data? If you go to Settings > Mobile Data and scroll down is the individual Safari figure in the long list actually going up?

Could well be something else thats doing in and the details in that list of apps may help you identify what.

Alps

App store was highest at 70mb. Next was Engadget at 17mb. The ticker has now stopped so all seems to be well. Thanks for the advice guys.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom