Moab Cheaters Thread

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anything more I can do about this.

I have reported him in the game for Boosting and Cheating. But just had two FFA's with these three idiots - aka kids, cheating to get a moab.

The first game on Arkeden they did not manage it.

The second on Lockdown they did.

The one that cheated to get it was: sharney123

The two that cheated to help him get it were; hillow1968 and EpicMonkeyDude

I had last week turned on Theatre recording again, so put it in my vault (I think) anything else I can do.

Other than reporting them i dont think there is much to do. Do they follow up reports on cheaters?

Other than using the report function in-game, there's little you can do.

Oh, and you can't name and shame dude.

If they cheat n he has proof he can sing their names from the hilltops as far as i care.

Cheaters should most definitely be named and shamed!!

Anything more I can do about this.

I have reported him in the game for Boosting and Cheating. But just had two FFA's with these three idiots - aka kids, cheating to get a moab.

The first game on Arkeden they did not manage it.

The second on Lockdown they did.

The one that cheated to get it was: sharney123

The two that cheated to help him get it were; hillow1968 and EpicMonkeyDude

I had last week turned on Theatre recording again, so put it in my vault (I think) anything else I can do.

EpicMonkeyDude was boosting with two guys called cheesetoasty1996 and iTzCheesecakeboy yesterday in a FFA on Carbon. The whole lobby reported them and let them know about it but they carried on for the next two games before leaving.

I could upload it and you could tweet fourzerotwo about it. But you could do the same with theater

Calling out cheaters is all well and good when you have proof etc. But for all we know you might have an e-grudge with these people and you want to bad mouth them.

Not saying you're wrong for naming and shaming, but we don't know the background. If you've reported them then you've done your bit really. Personally I'd get on with playing the game and just leave the lobby.

Burn them!!

Bum them then burn them!!

If you think anything dodgy's going on just exit, simple. :)

Only seen it once how'd you get it?

Why not?

I have just done it, do you mean morally or are you suggesting the mods will delete my post?

if you have a pvr you could post your footage on the cod website that'll get people talking and may get them banned temporarily :D

Never seen a moab in a game until today. About 3 of them have gone off before I'd found the boosters, not one was legit. Can't wait for the kids to go back to school.

Played against some clan last night who had two guys who were intent on not playing the objective in Domination. On ghosted up guy was impossible to take down, and his french flag flying buddy worse. Inevitably we got hit by their nuke, and forced to play with the tinted screen.... and continued to win. Idiots! Legit nuke, albiet laggy, but doing by not playing the objective - meh.

Toon said:
25 killstreak with your gun/knife only (killstreaks don't count). 24 if you're running hardline.

Jeez, only ever had a 9 streak and must have played 300 games.
Few people will ever get that i guess, have to really good and really lucky in one.
Thanks.

Never seen a MOAB or boosters to the best of my knowledge

Never seen a MOAB or boosters to the best of my knowledge
They tend to hide out in a discreet part of the map, easy way to tell is if someone has a mega highscore but low kills and high deaths.
Unless you look at the scoreboard and notice it you could be blissfully unaware theyre doing it.
I've come across this about 4 or 5 times now, when i notice it i spend my time trying to disrupt their fun :) switch to a class with tac ins and set it off nearby where they are incase i get killed so i can get back quick and continue annoying them :D

Boosting on MW2 was rife, I knew where and what to look out for (Afghan cliff edge for example), just not seen it yet on MW3 in 72 hours of playing

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom