• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

MMS on o2 Blog

shade_of_meta

Prominent Member
I'd love to see a poll on who actually uses MMS...Since I went Simplicity in January there have been no MMS included in the tariff....

I think I actually stopped myself from sending 3 message since :rotfl: ( and I receive about 12 a year...mostly pictures of our cats doing something daft sent by the wife :laugh: )

ash

Prominent Member
I'd love to see a poll on who actually uses MMS...Since I went Simplicity in January there have been no MMS included in the tariff....

I think I actually stopped myself from sending 3 message since :rotfl: ( and I receive about 12 a year...mostly pictures of our cats doing something daft sent by the wife :laugh: )

People on the old Simplicity still have MMS right?
i.e. I am on, 700mins+1400 texts+unlimited net, £20, 1mth contract.

Last edited:

shade_of_meta

Prominent Member
had to laugh at this : "Watching one YouTube video on a smartphone has the same effect on a network as sending 500,000 text messages simultaneously"

This is from the O2 blog....if the above is true I don't even know why they're bothering charging for MMS :eek:

tjradiohead

Established Member
had to laugh at this : "Watching one YouTube video on a smartphone has the same effect on a network as sending 500,000 text messages simultaneously"

This is from the O2 blog....if the above is true I don't even know why they're bothering charging for MMS :eek:

It is also the reason why smartphones exist.

They cant have it both ways.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom