MMCX True wireless adapters for Shure SE535

ptammaro_3

Hello everyone,

I've decided to finally bite the bullet and go fully wireless on my Shure IEMs.

Ideally I’d love the user experience that Airpod Pros have but I’m not willing to sacrifice the audio quality of my SE535s. I just can’t see the AirPods being able to compete with them.

After doing a bit of research online there doesn’t seem to be too many options out there which allows me to turn my IEMs truly wireless other than Shures own option which comes with some mixed reviews.

Shure adapter - True Wireless Secure Fit Adapter - Compatible with detachable Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones

A few of my requirements
  • Compatible with Apple devices
  • Comparable audio quality to a wired earphone - Obviously within reason!
  • Can be used for phone calls so must have a mic.
  • Secure fit if I ever decide to do anything active while wearing my IEMs
  • Support a wide variety of codecs.
Are there any other premuim MMCX adapters I should be considering or am I asking too much?

whitesnake11

Hello everyone,

Ideally I’d love the user experience that Airpod Pros have but I’m not willing to sacrifice the audio quality of my SE535s. I just can’t see the AirPods being able to compete with them.

After doing a bit of research online there doesn’t seem to be too many options out there which allows me to turn my IEMs truly wireless other than Shures own option which comes with some mixed reviews.

Shure adapter - True Wireless Secure Fit Adapter - Compatible with detachable Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones

A few of my requirements
Are there any other premuim MMCX adapters I should be considering or am I asking too much?
I looked at those, however decided to stay with these due to supporting AptXHD codec.

Yes they have a cable attached however I was so disappointed with the True Wireless Secure Fit adapters lack of support of AptXHD.

HeadBanger

I own both the True Wireless and BT2 used with with some Audiofly AF1120 IEMs. Tbh Ive not used the BT2 since purchasing the True Wireless. The BT2s are not really truly wireless as good as they are and they both sound pretty much the same to me.

The BT2 may support some other BT codecs but I mainly use these with an iPhone / AAC. The True Wireless also come with a nice battery case which will provide additional charging when travelling.

The one big downside for me with the True Wireless is that audio calls are only output to the right earpiece which I find frustrating.

HB

dollag

Hello everyone,

A few of my requirements

ibasso and fiio both do similar products

fiio utws3
ibasso cf01

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom