MMA Discussion Thread

Not the best PPV lol it's utter rubbish, I'd be amazed it sells more than 10.
Three great fights on the prelims. Wish Shogun would just hang em up he’s a shell of the fighter he used to be.

It doesn't help these days that I've never heard of 50% of the fighters and zero interest in them. It's a real shame but it's getting way too watered down.

The permanent outlook of @djcla...

drwho.gif

Haha
Can you seriously say that the cards these days get you excited?
Anyway the king is back next Jan so I can't wait for that one.
Wish the scumbag had really retired to be honest instead of it being a pathetic publicity stunt.

Conor is a money machine. He’s now worth an estimated £120m. He’s doing what he needs to to earn big money and it’s working.

Heck of a fight night coming up

December 19th:

Leon Edwards vs Khamzat Chimaev
Stephen Thompson vs Geoff Neal
Marlon Moraes vs Rob Font
Jose Aldo vs Chito Vera
Khaos Williams vs Michel Pereira
Misha Cirkunov vs Ryan Spann

Tyson Nam vs Matt Schnell
Belal Muhammad vs Dhiego Lima
Alexandre Pantoja vs Manel Kape
Sijara Eubanks vs Pannie Kianzad
Rick Glenn vs Carlton Minus
Deron Winn vs Antonio Braga Neto
Jamie Pickett vs Tafon Nchukwi
Aiemann Zahabi vs Drako Rodriguez

Looks like I cursed it Khamzat vs Edwards is off as Leon has COVID.

I'm still watching all the events but I'm liberal as hell with the fast forward.

Any non-title womens' fight gets fast forwarded now because I'm sick of seeing girls with no KO threat and no subs. It's just clinching on the cage. I reckon 9 out of 10 fights in 115 and 125 go the distance.

This weekend's card looks like another one to skip through.

Hermansson vs Vettori is an okay fight but not a great main event.

OSP somehow conning his way into a co-main yet again.

I'm still watching all the events but I'm liberal as hell with the fast forward.

Any non-title womens' fight gets fast forwarded now because I'm sick of seeing girls with no KO threat and no subs. It's just clinching on the cage. I reckon 9 out of 10 fights in 115 and 125 go the distance.

This weekend's card looks like another one to skip through.

Hermansson vs Vettori is an okay fight but not a great main event.

OSP somehow conning his way into a co-main yet again.
Probably only watch the main event tomorrow. Next weeks main card is fantastic though.

Really looking forward to tomorrow nights event. A great looking main card and a couple of decent fights on the prelims.

Great event!
Stunning performance from Do Bronx surely he’s got to be getting a title shot after that.

Main event was fight of the year for me absolutely brilliant and fantastic performances from both fighters can’t wait for the rematch.

Main event was fight of the year for me absolutely brilliant and fantastic performances from both fighters can’t wait for the rematch.
In the minority I'm sure but whilst it was decent fight I just can't get excited by it as I've no interest in either guy. Good main card though.

100% fight of the year - main event.

25 minutes of crazy heart and guts from both. Brilliant.

Ferguson looks done - looks like one to many crazy fights has just emptied the tank. The list of opponents is a who's who of MMA but he looks done....

I hope he looks at himself and realises it's been a great run but he's got nowhere to really go from here

100% fight of the year - main event.

25 minutes of crazy heart and guts from both. Brilliant.
I'm trying to think what other fights could be contenders tbh as it's not been a great year for fights.

Ferguson looks done - looks like one to many crazy fights has just emptied the tank. The list of opponents is a who's who of MMA but he looks done....

I hope he looks at himself and realises it's been a great run but he's got nowhere to really go from here
He’s had some serious mental health problems in the past so it may well be a good idea to hang em up and enjoy the rest of his life

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom