MMA Discussion Thread

been watching TUF as i always do , not sure why though as its pretty dull.

Quick reminder that ufc japan is on in the early hours of Saturday rather than Sunday.

Really enjoyed this mornings event well worth watching the prelims and main card.

Currently watching the Ishihara-Dy fight. Ouch!!! I actually feel a bit sick.

Decent fights, DJ finish was superb. As for the main event well the UFC got the result they wanted.

Decent fights, DJ finish was superb. As for the main event well the UFC got the result they wanted.

Just don’t expect a unification fight any time soon.

So, GSP or Bisping?
I can't see how GSP can win this. I'm going for a Bisping win in round 4

hope you are right, GSP is super tactical though so i can see him winning on points
Bisping has cardio for days and GSP will be rusty as hell. Bisping will jab him to death and GSP will struggle to take down and hold down Bisping. I've have a feeling we will see a bloodied beat up GSP getting stopped in round 4.

Will be sad to see another UFC great end up like that, if it does happen though

GSP for me. Bisping deserves a shoeing for ducking any actual contenders and taking on an OAP and a retired welterweight.

GSP for me. Bisping deserves a shoeing for ducking any actual contenders and taking on an OAP and a retired welterweight.

a bit harsh - who's he ducked??

I thought the UFC did the match making for the fights

I dont remember Bisping ever turning down a fight. Whitaker is injured, Romero just lost, jacare isnt in the running right now and Weidman lost to Rockhold who Bisping soundly beat on short notice.

Was Whitaker injured when Bisping asked for Hendo? Romero hadn’t lost when Bisping won his title. As for Rockhold there’s been plenty of champs get an instant rematch after losing but Mike knows he only won because Rockhold was arrogant and took him lightly.

Was Whitaker injured when Bisping asked for Hendo? Romero hadn’t lost when Bisping won his title. As for Rockhold there’s been plenty of champs get an instant rematch after losing but Mike knows he only won because Rockhold was arrogant and took him lightly.
I think Bisping earned the right for a rematch against Hendo. Can't of been easy fighting someone who nearly killed you the last time you fought.

I think Bisping earned the right for a rematch against Hendo. Can't of been easy fighting someone who nearly killed you the last time you fought.

A bloke who’d be lucky to scrape into the top 15 shouldn’t be getting a title shot.

A bloke who’d be lucky to scrape into the top 15 shouldn’t be getting a title shot.
The UFC is all about Money Making fights these days. Can't put that blame on Bisping

I agree about the money making fights but Bisping specifically asked for Hendo so that’s on him.

I've got no problem with Bisping taking the GSP fight. He's had a tough career. Losing key fights, including the Sonnen fight (which he blatantly won), and having his eye sent off into outer space. He gets the win of the century against Rockhold, has a sketchy first defence and then gets the chance to beat GSP for lots of money and then retire. Taking with him lots of money and his championship belt. Unsatisfying for the fans but a totally smart move for him.

I'm much more bothered about Conor nearly ruining two divisions. Thankfully the fans seem to accept Holloway and Ferguson as champions rather than there being any nonsense like DC had to face.

I agree about the money making fights but Bisping specifically asked for Hendo so that’s on him.
and a brave move against MMA's biggest douche bag

Darren Till just wow!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom