MLB: The Show 16 (29th March 2016)

I'd rather buy 'paint drying 2016' :)
It's a lesson on how to make a sports game. May not be your thing very much marmite but the titles are brilliant, presentation, depth, gfx and gameplay are all there.

Last edited:
MLB is the reason I kept my PS3 as long as I did, don't think I played much else on it :)

Just got a PS4 so enjoying 15, will definitely get 16.

It's a lesson on how to make a sports game. May not be your thing very much marmite but the titles are brilliant, presentation, depth, gfx and gameplay are all there.

Totally agree, this a fabulously made game. EA would do well to take note and up their game.

'tis a pity that I have zero interest in major league rounders.

Totally agree, this a fabulously made game. EA would do well to take note and up their game.

'tis a pity that I have zero interest in major league rounders.
Indeed, it's a shame it's a minority thing in this country. I like the sport so I can enjoy the game from that perspective as well as it being a fantastically well made title.

I had 15 and loved it, brilliantly made title, ok MLB isn't popular over here but the game is very enjoyable. I loved the road to the show. Beats most sports games hands down

I fancy abit of baseball and I've heard the show series is the best so is it wise to get the 15 version now or just wait for the 16 version ?
How are you guys buying this via the American store (psn credit,etc) and what sites are good for American psn credit ? As cd keys are always out of stock

I've only had my ps4 a month, MLB 15 was one of the first games I bought. Will no doubt grab 16 as soon as it's out.

Got it from the US PSN store, think it was cheaper than buying it on disc here.

Got my PSN credit from Offgamers.

I fancy abit of baseball and I've heard the show series is the best so is it wise to get the 15 version now or just wait for the 16 version ?
How are you guys buying this via the American store (psn credit,etc) and what sites are good for American psn credit ? As cd keys are always out of stock

I just got mine from the EU store was 29.99 I think so not to bad priced. I might wait as only a couple of months away from the new one but you wouldn't be disappointed if you get this one. I am not a massive baseball fan so I won't get the yearly release.

I think i might take a look at this a bit later in the year. Hopefully at a cheaper than release price.

I like Baseball, and have played some older generation games. Can't remember the names though. I think I'd enjoy this.

I think i might take a look at this a bit later in the year. Hopefully at a cheaper than release price.

I like Baseball, and have played some older generation games. Can't remember the names though. I think I'd enjoy this.
Cannot go wrong it's a pretty good challenge it doesn't go in the sales often though I don't think

You could even pick up 15 for cheap. They don't make many changes year to year to the gameplay to be honest I found 14 and 15 to be identical with a roster update.

There's a great community that make rosters as well so even if you went with 15 there would be updated rosters done by these guys even if the game itself doesn't have one.

Cheers, i might do that then. It's not a game i'm likely to throw a ton of time at, so perhaps the cheaper option of the previous years release would suit me better.

Looking forward to picking this up when it is out next week, my first baseball game on PS4.

Had a few of the MLB titles on PS3 and had a great laugh on them.

Looking forward to picking this up when it is out next week, my first baseball game on PS4.

Had a few of the MLB titles on PS3 and had a great laugh on them.
Defiantly looking special this year [emoji4]

Where's everyone getting credit from for this game ? I assume it's the usually $60 price mark for this game

£39.99 from the UK store, any advantage buying from US?

Didn't think they sold mlb on the uk store always been via the American store so if it's on the uk store for that price "bargain"

Pre orderd it today on the UK store for 39.99 if I remember right you can pre download it from the 28th with it coming out a couple of days later

I think I brought last years on the uk store for £36.99 I never regretted it still play it loads

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom