.mkv/.h264 to HD DVD

LostKoRn

Hey All,

First post on AVforums :thumbsup:

Just wondering if i can get a simple solution to this question:

Is it possible to burn .mkv or .h264 to hd dvd using a standard DVD

I have read on multiple forums and various tutorials but got nowhere.

I have managed to convert a hd .wmv to HD DVD by using UL MF10 and Nero 8 and it worked fine..... However, It took over 3 hours to convert and was quite stuttery.

The closest solution ive found is to convert the mkv to mpeg2 by some means then use UL MF to convert to HD DVD then user nero to burn but surely theres a simpler way? Or is it really that complex???

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Hey All,

First post on AVforums :thumbsup:

Just wondering if i can get a simple solution to this question:

Is it possible to burn .mkv or .h264 to hd dvd using a standard DVD

I have read on multiple forums and various tutorials but got nowhere.

I have managed to convert a hd .wmv to HD DVD by using UL MF10 and Nero 8 and it worked fine..... However, It took over 3 hours to convert and was quite stuttery.

The closest solution ive found is to convert the mkv to mpeg2 by some means then use UL MF to convert to HD DVD then user nero to burn but surely theres a simpler way? Or is it really that complex???

I use ulead video editor 11.5, you can do the conversion and create hd-dvd (on dvd5 or 9) in one app.

also just plugged a dvb-s into my pc so can now watch hd content from bbc hd via satellite.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom