.mkv files and GOTSENT

Please help! Only thing I can think of is that I get an error box coming up saying MP4 Box had to close unexpectedly - don[t know what that is, possibly something to do with the conversion process with XenonMKV?

Greg

I get that MP4 Box error if the actual name of the file is too long. I just rename the file Inserttvtitlehere.S05E04.720p.HDTV.x264 to insert.x264 and xenonmkv it ok.

Also found that the 360 won't see converted files with a title that is just a number i.e 48.mp4

Cheers mate,

I'll try that, but have also sussed out something myself which may be of help to others.

In the XenonMKV options, under "Last Stage" I think it is, you have options regarding the MP4Box part of the process. There must be known issues, as it gives you the option to revert to the previous version of MP4Box, if it crashes.

So, I chose this, then on the same tab you can make it automatically change the file name from mp4 to avi, so the Xbox 360 can now see it - which mine does!!! :) :) :)

yay. Tried it, looks stunning, but it appears to be stuttering and buffering, however I'm hoping this is due to me downloading some other stuff at the same time - when I play it I'll shut everything else off, hopefully it should be stable. My 85mps homeplugs should be able to handle 720p HD streaming video ok yeah?

Thanks for your help guys.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom