MK VX125 sub?

sbowler

I currently have a Rel strata 2, thinking of upgrading to the MKVX1215 its THX approved and second hand reasonable cost is it worth the upgrade, any views welcome. Sorry guys this is the model no.
M&K V-1250THX

Thunder

Novice Member
Sorry to hijack your thread. The M&K is a great sub:smashin: Heres the plug; I have an ATC C4 RRP £2350.00 thats goin for an absolute steal, its a beast!:)

matblack

Novice Member
I recently bought an MX150THX and its a great sub. Its subtle but also very fast and capable of great depth. Don't expect to be blown out of your seat but if you want fast acurate bass then the M&Ks are great :thumbsup:

MB

R

recruit

The M&K will outperform the Rel quite easily so it would be an upward step, how much are you looking at for the M&K ?

Member 96948

Distinguished Member
Thunder said:
Sorry to hijack your thread. The M&K is a great sub:smashin: Heres the plug; I have an ATC C4 RRP £2350.00 thats goin for an absolute steal, its a beast!:)
That was a shameless and irrelavent plug and you don't sound the least bit sorry.

Helicon

Banned
A V-1250 for £200 is a steal....go for it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom