1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MJ Acoustics Ref100 from Sound & Vision show

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by TimD, Mar 12, 2003.

1. TimD

TimD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Has anyone who bought an MJ Acoustics Reference 100 sub at the Bristol Sound & Vision show actually received it yet?

I'm getting pretty annoyed now, there was no mention of a month long wait when I paid my money over. I assumed the sub would be sent out immediately.

Each time I phone my "local" store, the delivery date gets pushed back even more. I'm not even sure why I should have to travel the 20 miles to pick it up - why could it not be sent to me directly?

I don't expect this kind of poor service from box shifters on the internet, let alone a suposedly quality dealer.

Tim

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I'm sure that I read in one of the member's show reviews that he ordered a sub at the show knowing that there would be a short delay. The extra delay is probably down to the success of the special show offer which the factory may have underestimated.

Your question about why can the subwoofer not be sent directly to you is one that is best addressed to the dealer and not the internet.

3. TimD

TimD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    It was a rhetorical question, I am expressing my disgust at the whole situation.

I was told by the guy that took my money, I'd be able to pick it up from the local shop, "shortly". I certainly wouldn't have paid the full amount if I'd been told I'd still be waiting a month later.

I'm not even sure I'd have paid a deposit to be honest.

Damn I'm p1ssed off. :mad: