1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MJ Acoustics Pro50

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by baz, Feb 25, 2002.

1. baz

baz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm thinking about buying this sub,since have heard good things about it - and very affordable at £300. Has anyone bought one of these or had a demo? Any opinions please - how does it compare to other Subs, and what's the sound like?

Also,are there any reliable online suppliers which sell this product, as no local shops sell it - I live in Salisbury.

Cheers,

Baz

2. weaponofchoice

weaponofchoice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've tried all kinds of subs and for my money the best has to be A REL. There is one up for grabs further down the page. I think it's a Q100E and it's around £320. Well worth the dosh and no mistake. :D

3. csx

csx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I too am interested in this sub. It has some very good reviews. I saw it at the Bristol show and it looked very impressive. Unfortunatly I didnt hear it and kicked myself for not going back.
    However I willl demo it. They do have it at sevenoaks Bristol & Paul Green Bath. I get fed up with hearing about REL they are too expensive for me. I heard some bad reports about the 100E and I have heard the 200E, and although good didnt think it worth the extra. Alternativly try the £300 yamaha SW320 excellent for movies but not that good for music.

4. perry ferrit

perry ferrit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mj v rel ?

Chalk and cheese

Mj is good but sub base is rels business.

Dont just take my word for it
    I was going to buy a mj but landed up buying s/h q100e , great with movies and music no regrets.

5. csx

csx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes but what about the humming problem

6. perry ferrit

perry ferrit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: