Mixing Dali Spektor with Zensors (and later with Oberons) ?

Tulu

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey all !
I want to upgrade my 5.1 Pioneer surround system .
My room is 36m2 . I have a 82" Qled .
I started with changing my Pioneer S-ES21CR-K surrounds with Dali Spektor 2.They are on stands.
My AVR is Pioneer VSX-329-K (will change to Denon X2700h later)

My speakers are all Pioneer (very basic,entry level) . My center speaker has one way .
My next plan is to change the center.
Now I have a question in my mind . As I read the specs. of Spektor and Zensor center speakers,I saw that Zensors have :

Wider Frequency range ( 47Hz - 26.5kHz for Zensor , 66Hz - 26kHz for Spektor )
Wider woofers ( 2x5.25" for Zensor , 2x4.5" for Spektor )
Lower bass reflex tuning frequency. ( 45Hz for Zensor , 51.5Hz for Spektor )

But at this point I'm concerned . Because I have Spektor 2s in my surround . I wonder , mixing Spektors with Zensors create some problems in terms of sound quality ?

And maybe in the future I will upgrade my Pioneer front towers . Maybe with Oberons or Zensors.

Thanks .

Answered in the Dali thread where you asked the same question.

Thank you. I found DALI IKON VOKAL 2 center at the same price with Zensor Vokal .
Ikon is old series of Dali I guess . But according to your recommendation if I go with IKON Vokal 2 , I should change my towers with Ikons as well . Therefore I should search for used Ikon towers .
Used Ikons are not so common here. I need help :) Thank you .

Thank you. I found DALI IKON VOKAL 2 center at the same price with Zensor Vokal .
Ikon is old series of Dali I guess . But according to your recommendation if I go with IKON Vokal 2 , I should change my towers with Ikons as well . Therefore I should search for used Ikon towers .
Used Ikons are not so common here. I need help :) Thank you .

Yes you would then find used Ikon mains.

Notice the Opticon range is also on sale as Opticon MK2 is out! Not sure about the prices in Istanbul, but UK prices are 20-25% lower so check your Dali dealers..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom