Mixes... an update

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Fordy, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    You may recall recently my thread regarding the forthcoming Mixes price structure due in Spetember and my wonderings of whether or not existing customers will be allowed to transfer their existing subscriptions over to the new plans.

Well we wont

This was my reply from Linzi Davidson of Sky this morning.

"When the new pricing structure launches on 1 September 2005, the new mix packages will initially only be available to new subscribers. We are looking to launch these options to existing customers in the near future."

Which means at least a year.

Total, utter ********. This is out of line

I replied to this email with bile, venom and malice and informed them of the threads on here and on digital spy regarding this situation and how unhappy I am as a Sky customer with this total disregard for their existing customer base.

I would like everyone here concerned to do the same.

Tell them you are disgusted, unhappy etc, etc and if you wish, that you will be cancelling your subscription unless these new prices are available to ALL customers.

Send your email to CustomerZone@BSkyB.com vand mark the email for the attention of Linzi Davidson.

Hopefully, together we can make a difference,

David

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    I'll hold my hand up and say I am shocked.
    No doubt from an admin point of view offering the mix deals to new customers only is very easy but I would have thought the procedure would have been in place to open them up to everyone by the official launch, after all new scheme was publically announed in June and not mention of any limitation.
    Nor was there in todays press release which also mentioned the new pricing structure which was being offered to "customers" and not as the email says only to "new" customers.

Thanks for the update Fordy even if it is a bit of a let down:(

3. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    can we do a broadcast to all forum members to get them to email Sky in complaint?

PLEASE!

4. HMHB

HMHB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,957
    Well that is shocking treatment of loyal customers if they intend to do that. I will email them and register my annoyance.
    Edit - email sent.

5. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    JohnG as a moderator, is it possible to "spread the word" about this to ther members? Together we can end this tyranny and bring order to the galaxy