mitsubishi HC4000 short review

skalmen

Established Member
Reaction score
So hot:
Mitsubishi HC 4000 projector is the best till ever was in my house. I am a DLP fan and I can'ts ee the rainbow so this problem may be that the only weakness of this projector for me to fall off.
Mitsu is just f .... cool. Phisical Look is not outstanding but it knocks with image quality settings and the ability to just be cool. We have the ability to set the range of 3 gama settings predefined , full color adjustments in the six primary colors R, G, B, C, M, Y, or if someone has a colorimeter and calibration applet can do full calibration, although not really needed, ideally a projector shines factory modes, mozan do small adjustments based on the settings of the sites http://www.projector...calibration.php, and is just perfect, not even the colors I've had with Sony HW15 which is also calibrated. Generally, the projector is a super sharp image is comparable to the mega three-dimensional image of Optomy HD82, perhaps by a very high contrast of 730:1 ANSI by measurements, and by the same chip DC3, the colors are perfectly saturated, the faces have a natural color, detail in dark scenes just perfect and really deep blacks. Perhaps a little weaker than the Sony but eqaul to Optoma which is almost 2 times expensive, my previous HD800x Optoma, Optoma HD20,which has recently tested do not have any chance on any of them got just such a great color or black level. Scene from Fifth Element with the ship on the background space, which is always used to describe blacks fared well, almost as good as the Sony HW-15 which I believe is bestthe projector with the best blacks from all that I saw in the middle class, of course, this is not a JVC but the three-dimensionality I think the picture is even better than the JVC.
Mitsubishi is still basically an advantage if you set it in Sport mode and calibrate the colors we can watch the movie without loss of image quality even at medium light, maybe not on a sunny day but some people like mi any projector so far could not make good performance with light in the kitchen / living room and the Mitsubishi without any loss in quality do it!!!! I could watch "Gladiator" perfect and full of saturated colors, black was black and white was white, image just super. Not to mention watching football games with my friends with glass in order to properly dispense "drinks relaxants" is superrrrr. I recommend this projector to anyone because I think that in price range to 1500 EUR there is no better pj, and even the the price to 2500 EUR ither, I will try tonight to embed some photos from the projection, and so even though the photos do not show the true image quality ones will give some idea of the
greetings

photos

Attachments

• DSCN6661.jpg
    DSCN6661.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 920
  • DSCN6664.jpg
    DSCN6664.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 934
  • DSCN6666.jpg
    DSCN6666.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 780
  • DSCN6669.jpg
    DSCN6669.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 819
  • DSCN6607.JPG
    DSCN6607.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 792
  • DSCN6611.JPG
    DSCN6611.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 779
  • DSCN6703.jpg
    DSCN6703.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 890
  • DSCN6704.jpg
    DSCN6704.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 1,144
  • DSCN6710.jpg
    DSCN6710.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 699
  • DSCN6712.jpg
    DSCN6712.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 687
  • DSCN6713.jpg
    DSCN6713.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,591
Congrats on your new projector:)
I am considering the HC4000 as my next projector, to replace my W1000 which I'm not satisfied with, as the black level is just not good enough and it's also a little too noisy.
Have you been able to compare the HC4000 with W1000 ?
And what do you think about the noise level in low lamp mode on the HC4000 ..?

HC4000 superior W1000 in terms of black level, i saw Benq and think thats the another ligue, mitsubishi is more viwid and 3d, has better ansi contrast , and color weel 4x vs 3x Benq. it is also almost quiet with eco mode in 24p, owerall it is more expensive but is worth every extra penny you spent on. Benq is better only in brightnes, but Mitsu is also bright but not that much as Benq. (1050 lumens vs 1400 lumens)
think may this help you decide
good luck

Ok, thank you. Seems like the HC4000 is the one to get for me. Now i just have to find a online shop that sells it.. I live in Denmark and so far there doesn't seem to be any shops selling it, it's only available in germany and the UK..:(
Can someone explain why the HC4000 cost so much more than the HC3800 ? It's almost the same machine, with a few minor improvements..

That's marketing for you.:D happens all the time.

Ok, thank you. Seems like the HC4000 is the one to get for me. Now i just have to find a online shop that sells it.. I live in Denmark and so far there doesn't seem to be any shops selling it, it's only available in germany and the UK..:(
Can someone explain why the HC4000 cost so much more than the HC3800 ? It's almost the same machine, with a few minor improvements..
Hi
try in Netherlands, they have main headquater for Europe in there, think may have alsow good prices
good luck

Hello, I am new her and my english is not so good, excuse me.
I want to buy a new projector, the HC4000 seems very good to replace my Benq w5000.
At the W5000 i don't like the colours and the brightness.
Important for me is the brightness, black level, sharpness and contrast. What do you think about this deal, is the HC4000 the better projector?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom