Mitsubishi DLP questions

L

leirza

Hi, I am not very familiar with DLP's and I am trying to find out some info for one I have at my office. If anybody could throw some advice my way with these questions I would be very appreciative

We have a Mitsubishi WD-73732 model rear projector DLP.

-does the memory card function accept small video/animation files? from the looks of the manual it seems like only jpeg, mp3 and wma files are compatible. we need to play animations on our dlp and right now we are just hooking up a dvd player to it, but we use it for live tv and dont like the risk of the dvd player skipping on air. so i am trying to find a solution to this. i was thinking there has to be some way to be able to play the animations via memory card...but it doesnt look like that is possible. any suggestions?

-im also dealing with color temp issues. we use jpegs in the monitor for live tv. the problem is that the monitor color temp is all wrong when it combines with our studio lighting of 3200K. i need to adjust the color temp on the tv to 3200K so i was gonna try to figure out how to do it with photoshop. however, after reading the manual it looks like there are some ways to adjust color temp directly through the DLP. would i be better off keeping the tv at factory settings and just adjust the color temp through photoshop? or should i adjust it through the DLP? the problem is that we are white balancing with the studio lighting...and then when we add the DLP to the shot with the image, the image just comes out way too blue.

-ive been trying to do research on the best resolution to use for the jpegs we send to the DLP. Im still not 100% sure, after reading the manual. I have clients sending me pictures to use in the DLP and they end up not filling the entire screen no matter what format i put the tv in or how how change the image size in photoshop. what resolution and dimensions do you usually use when putting images into the DLP? is it even possible to completely fill up the entire screen with a jpeg? i always have a tiny black border around the jpeg in the screen. i dont know what to do.

so obviously i am not an expert on DLP's, but I have been assigned to research these problems at work. I am continuing to look up info, but if anyone has any input here, it would help me out so much. thanks a lot guys

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom