• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

mitac mio P550 sat nav help

E

emmafogg88

im planing on buyng the mio P550 qhich comes with tom tom navigator 5 but i would like to know if i wil be able to buy other maps and where i can get them from for it coz im going to australia in october for 2 months and would like to be able to use it out there

A

ab004c0110

Hi,
I have just recieved my Mio p550 and purchased Tom Tom 5 from another vendor to make a small saving in costs.
I have been on the Tom Tom web site and they have many products, maps etc to upgrade Tom Tom 5.
Have you used your Mio yet, mine has a problem :( with locking on to the sats, I have contacted Mitac and they inform me there is a fault with about 9% made in europe, and have sent me a pre paid bag to post the unit to them for repair or replacement. :smashin: They have also extended the waranty by further 3 months (2years 3 months). :D
Forgot to say web site is www.tomtom.com

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom