Mission Surround Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDAT

Bad trader
I am in need of some surround speakers (must be made by mission - for looks, as they must match the rest of the speakers!) I am looking at the M7ds M70ds M70. I do not have much space and when you see a picture of the bipoles next to something to compare, e.g. when they are on a table, they look absolutely massive. So I am really looking for a pair of small mission rear speakers that will blend in easily with the rest of the room (would have to be silver, or a light coloured wood like beech). I do realise that the bipoles would sound better - but are very large and might not blend in (but I have never seen them in real life only on the net). Any advise would be really helpful - I am also open to other suggestions of other speakers, mission or not.

Thanks

B

bobbypunk

m30
or just go see the bipoles in a shop.
I was reading an older thread about them and they can be wall mounted upside down near the ceiling, or even half way up the wall! They are about twice the width of my other suggestion but don't stick out as far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom