1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mission speakers

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by spicymackerel, May 14, 2002.

1. spicymackerel

spicymackerel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    any comments on my speaker system ?

I have all mission - M70 sub, M77DS rear, M74 fronts and M7C1 centre.

Personally I think I could do with a better centre and a better sub as to my mind I think these are both maybe not so compatable with the other speakers - or am I just being fussy. Would appreciate some advice. I've also heard some poor reports on the M7C1 although mine does sound reasonably okay.

2. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All your speakers are the same brand/range so they should all match (timbre), you could do with a better sub, and if your amp allows, set all speakers to small and let the sub do the rest.
    Think you will find quite an improvement just with a sub upgrade, if the other speakers sound ok don't upgrade just for the sake of it.

cheers bob

3. stranger

stranger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    if your speakers are newish, give them time to run in properly (loosen up) before judging them critically, also put some blue tack under your centre and spikes on your sub plus try different positions for the sub, presuming you haven't already done so.

4. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There is supposed to be a M7C2 coming out sometime soon,I will be changing to this when it does as the M7C1 sounds a bit lame compared to the M73's.
    www.qed-uk.com have the M7C2 listed but its probably not available yet despite what it says on their site!