1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission Speaker terminal Fasteners

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by C-M, Jul 20, 2005.

1. C-M

C-M
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've just heard that mission, who were in administration have been bought by IAG (international audio group) and all lines have been discontinued.

I have recently sold a pair of M72s but am mission 2 of the fasteners that screw down on the terminals at the back to hold the speaker wire in place.

Does anyone know where i can get some of these from (be they Mission or Generic ones)?

Or do you know of any alternative?

Cheers.

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Get in contact with Mission and I'm sure they'll be helpful.

They were in administration as their parent company was having financial difficulty was in financial difficulty so had to sell some of their assets - hence IAG now owning them.

Where did you hear that all lines have been discontinued? That doesn't make good business sense at all and certainly wasn't the case when IAG bought Wharfedale and Quad. :confused:

3. C-M

C-M
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    the guy in sevenoaks told me this morning, when i was asking about getting some fasteners. he said they had been taken over, then i asked him is that why there are no mission products stocked by sevenoaks anymore. He then mentioned that even their latest lines are or have been discontinued.

whether its true or not is another i guess.

4. stevos

stevos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Mission via IAG are still in existance and making speakers. Under the law they have to stock replacement parts of electronic item for years (7 i think). So you will have no problems.

I had a similar problem a couple of years back, and mission sent replacements without charge.